Owing to our rich industrial experience, we have been a noted supplier of Percentage Based Differential Relay Testing Kit to our huge clientele base. It finds application in power system labs as per the requirements of our customers. We procure this from our vendors who have been serving us for years. They make use of premium quality raw material and latest tools and machinery for their fabrications. Percentage Based Differential Relay Testing Kit is hence defect free in nature as tested by our experts. Objective:
- To study the construction of relay
- To obtain the current characteristics of a percentage biased differential relay induction disc type
- Relay Type : Percentage Biased Differential Relay (Electromechanical Induction Disc Type)
- Terminals : 4mm Terminals for Rheostats to set the biased Current & to vary the Differential current
- Meters (Digital) : 1No. AC Current Meter 0 – 20Amps, 2Nos. AC Current Meters 0–50Amps & 1 No.
- Current Injector : Inbuilt variable current injector 20Amps to create Phantom Fault Current
- Indicators : Provided on front panel for Mains, Current, Trip and Alarm
- Switches : Provided on front panel for Mains, Timer Reset, Test Switch (ON/OFF)
- Relay Circuit Diagram : Screen Printed on front panel size 700mm x 400mm
- Dimensions : 700mm x 400mm x 300mm
- Weight : 30Kgs Approx.
- Power Requirement : 220VAC +10%, 50Hz
2Nos. Rheostats Power Cords, Patch Cords, Instruction Manual.