We are counted among the trusted suppliers of Hall Effect Experiment to our widely scattered clients. It is a measuring equipment used in physics lab as per the requirements of different patrons. Premium quality raw material is processed using hi tech tools and equipment for making utmost quality Hall Effect Experiment in adherence with the industrial prevailing norms and standards. This has gained us high rising appreciation from our clients in the form of increasing demands. We strive to deliver it on time.
- Hall Effect Set-up (Digital) ME 168
- The set-up consists of a digital millivoltmeter and a constant current power supply.
- The Hall Voltage and probe current can be read on the same digital panel meter through a selector switch.
Hall Effect Measurement Apparatus
(I) Digital Millivoltmeter
Intersil 3 /2 digit single chip A/D converter ICL 7107 have been used.
It has high accuracy like, auto zero to less than 10mV, zero drift of less than 1uV/ºC, input bias current of 10m A and roll over error of less than one count.
- Range : 0-200mV (100m V minimum)
- Accuracy : ± 0.1% of reading ±1 digit
- Input Impedance : 1 M Ohms
- Special Features : Auto zero and polarity indicator, overload
- : Indicator, Sign of on the left & blanking of Other digits.
- (ii) Constant Current Power Supply
- This power supply, specially designed for Hall probe, provides
- 100% protection against crystal burn-out due to excessive current.
- The supply is a highly regulated and practically ripple free DC Source.
- Current : 0-20mA
- Resolution : 0.01mA
- Accuracy : ±0.2 % of the reading ±1 digit
- Load regulation : 0.03% for 0 to full load
- Line regulation : 0.05% for 10% variation
- Field Intensity : 7.5k gauss at 10mm.
- Pole places : 75 mm dia meter
- Enerzising coil : Resistance 3.0 Ohms
- Yoke Material : U shaped soft iron
- Power Requirement : 0-30V@4Amp
- DC Regulated Power Supply Single Channel (ME 231)
- Output Voltage : 0 ~ 30VDC
- Output Current : 0 ~ 5A
- Source Regulation : < 0.05% +10mV
- Load Regulation : < 0.05% +10mV
- Ripple & Noise : <1mV (rms)
- Digital Display : 3 digit voltage & current display
- Accuracy : +1%, +1 Digit
- Output Voltage : Fixed 5VDC/3.3VDC
- Output Current : 1A
- Source Regulation : <5mV
- Load Regulation : <15mV
- Ripple & Noise : <2mV (rms)
- Power requirement : 220 VAC +10% , 50 Hz
- Weight : 4.0Kg Approx.
- Dimensions (mm) : 120(L) x 250(B) x 150(H)
Digital Gaussmeter (ME 261)
The Gaussmeter operates on the principle of Hall Effect in Semiconductors.
The small Hall voltage is amplified through a high stability amplifier that a millivoltmeter connected at the output of the amplifier can be calibrated directly in magnetic Field unit.
Technical Specifications :
- Range : 0-2K gauss and 0-20 Kg
- Resolution : One Gauss at 0-2 K gauss range
- Accuracy : ± 0.5%
- Display : 3 1/2 digit 7 seg. (DPM)
- Detector : Hall probe with an imported hall element
- Power : 220V, 50 Hz
- Special : Indicate the direction of the magnetic field.