We are one of the leading suppliers of Em By Thomson Method to our highly respected clients. It is a testing and measuring equipment that finds application in physics laboratory. Supreme quality raw material and state-of-the-art machinery is used in its fabrication under the professional guidance and supervision. Em By Thomson Method thus stands high on quality, accuracy, durability, performance and efficiency. This leads to its high rising demands in the market. We offer this at highly reasonable prices among our competitors.
Determining the value of specific charge e/m of an electron by Thomson method.
Technical Specifications :
- Power supply, fitted with a Voltmeter to measure the deflecting voltage.
- Voltmeter : 0-50V DC.
- Potentiometers are mounted on the front panel for focus control, intensity
- Control & X, Y shift controls.
- Eight-pin octal base is mounted on front panel to connect the CRT plug.
- Cathode Ray tube (CRT) is mounted on the wooden stand.
- Bar magnets : 1 pair.
- Compass box : 1No.
- Wooden stand having two arms, fitted with scales to measure the distance of
- the poles of the magnets and also accommodate cathode ray tube in its middle.
- Another wooden stand is also provided to place the compass box in the center.
- This wooden stand can also be mounted in the middle of the arm stand.
- Power requirement : 230 VAC 10%, 50Hz.
- Weight : 4.0 Kg Approx.
- Dimensions (mm) : 273( L) x 226(B) x 70(H)
Standard Accessories :
- Power supply.
- Bar magnet.
- Compass box.
- Wooden stand set.
- Power chord, Patch chords & Instruction manual.