We are counted among the trusted supplier of Energy Band Gap By Four Probe Method With Pc Inter to our huge clientele base. It is designed using finest of raw material and machinery at our vendors’ unit as per the industrial laid norms and standards. Energy Band Gap By Four Probe Method With Pc Inter is tested on various parameters at our unit prior to dispatch to ensure the no compromise is done with its quality at any stage. We hence serve a flawless range to our esteemed clients.
Dual Digital Voltmeter
- In this unit 3 1/2 digit single chip A/D converter ICL 7107 has been used.
- It has high accuracy, auto zero to less than 10m V , zero drift-less than 1m V/º C, input bias current of 10m A and roll over error of less than one count.
- Since the use of internal reference causes the degradation in Performance due to internal heating, an external reference has been used.
Constant Current Generator
- Range : (0-200.0 mV) & (0-2.000 V)
- Resolution : 100mV at 200mV range
- Accuracy : ± 0.1% of reading ±1 digit
- Impedance : 10M Ohm
- Display : 3 1/2 digit, 7 segment Display
- (12.5mm height) with auto polarity and decimal Indication.
Oven Power Supply
- It is a IC regulated current generator to provide a constant current to the outer probes irrespective of the changing resistance of the
- sample due to change in temperatures.
- The basic scheme is to use the feedback principle to limit the load current of the supply to preset maximum value.
- Variations in the current are achieved by a potentiometer included for that purpose.
- The supply is a highly regulated and practically ripple free DC Source.
- The current is measured by the digital panel meter.
- Open circuit voltage : 18V
- Current range : 0-20mA
- Resolution : 10 microA
- Accuracy : ± 0.25% of the reading ± 1digit
- Load regulation : 0.05% for 0 to full load
- Line regulation : 0.03% for 10% changes
- Suitable voltage for the oven is obtained through a step down
- transformer with a provision for low and high rates of heating.
- A glowing LED indicates when the oven power supply is ‘ON’.