We are an eminent supplier of Em By Helicals Method to our highly valued clients. It is made up of finest of raw material and advanced machinery at our unit under the guidance and supervision of experts. Various quality checks are conducted at our unit prior to dispatch to make sure that we serve our clients with a defect free range. Em By Helicals Method stands high on accuracy, durability, performance, is easy to use and has a long functional life.
Determine the value of e/m of an electron by Helical method.
Technical Specifications :
- Inbuilt Variable DC power supplies :
- HT. DC power supply
- Output Voltage : 375V to 850V ( Variable)
- DC power supply for solenoid
- Output Voltage : 0-60V (Variable)
- On Board Analog Moving Coil Meters (72 mm x 72mm )
- Voltmeter : 0-900 VDC
- Ammeter : 0-1.5A DC
- Potentiometers are mounted on the front panel for focus control, intensity
- Control & X, Y shift controls.
- Eight-pin octal base is mounted on front panel to connect the CRT plug.
- One long solenoid round on 4” dia PVC pipe with 23 wire gauge, mounted on
- wooden stand.
- CRT is mounted in stand so as to slide inside the solenoid.
- Power requirement : 230 VAC 10%, 50Hz.
- Weight : 6.2 Kg Approx.
- Dimensions (mm) : 381( L) x 203(B) x 75(H)
- Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) fitted in stand.
- Long solenoid.
- Power chord, Patch chords & Instruction manual