It can be used to train engineers, to control any industrial process and to develop software for 8086 systems.
- CPU: 8086, 16 bit Microprocessor operating in maximum modeor 8088, 8 Bit microprocessor
- Co-Processor: 8087 Numeric Data Processor
- I/O: 8089 I/O Processor Memory
- EPROM: 16K bytes of EPROM loaded with monitor expandable to 1024 bytes using 27256
- RAM: 16K bytes of CMOS RAM expandable to 256Kbytes using 6264/62256Input/Output
- Parallel: 24 I/O lines expandable to 72 lines (3nos of 8255A)
- Serial: EIA RS-232-C (Main)
- Timer/Counter: Three 16 bit timer/counter through 8253
- Other Interfaces: EPROM Programmer for 2764/27128/27256
- Keyboard & Display: 28 Keys and 8 seven segment display
- BUS: All address, data and control signal (TTL compatible available at edge connector as per Multi Bus.
- This Kit Also Has its own resident Bus 9.5 x12.5"
- Power Supply : 5 Volt, 2.5 Amp for Kit + 12 Volt , 250mA for CRT +24/21 volt for EPROM Programmer
- Operating Temperature : 0 to 50°C
- Power requirement: 220 VAC +10%, 50Hz
Standard Accessories :
Power Chord & Instruction Manual