Data Formatting & Carrier Modulation Transmitter is a popular product for which we are considered an acclaimed supplier to our clients. It is designed using high grade raw material along with the help of technologically advanced machinery at our vendors unit as per the set industrial norms and standards. Data Formatting & Carrier Modulation Transmitter is tested on various parameters ensuring optimum quality, durability, performance and a long service life. Clients can avail it from us at highly reasonable prices.
- Conversion of NRZ data to other data formats NRZ (L), NRZ(M) RZ, AMI, RB
- Biphase (Manchester), Biphase (MARK), Differentially encoded dibit pair
- ASK, FSK, PSK, DPSK, & QPSK carrier modulation techniques & their Comparison
Technical Specifications :
- In built IC based DC regulated power supply +12V, +5V / 250mA
- Input : Two-channel Time Division Multiplexed Data
- From ME 772 or ME 780
- Data formats : NRZ (L), NRZ (M), RZ, AMI, AMI, Biphase (Manchester), Biphase(MARK), Differentially encodeddibit pair
- Carrier modulation : ASK, FSK, PSK, DPSK, QPSK
- On-board carrier : Sine waves synchronized to transmitted dataat 1.44 MHz, 960 KHz, (0 deg.Phase) 960 KHz (90 deg. Phase)
- On board test point : 49
- Glass Epoxy PCB used as front panel of 400mm x 225mm & mounted on light weight shock proof plastic cabinet.
- Block diagram printed on Glass Epoxy PCB & all important test points brought
- out on front panel
- Power requirement : 220 VAC +10%, 50Hz
- Weight : 2.5Kg Approx.
- Dimensions : 430mmx230mmx90mm
Standard Accessories :
Power Chord, Patch Chords & Instruction Manual